Friday, September 01, 2006

Seattle vacation

My mother had a wedding to attend in Bothell Washington this weekend. I decided I would go along and stay with my Aunt Debbie. We left Friday and came back Sunday. My Aunt Cecilia and My Grandma Alice also attended the weeding. It was so hilarious. One of the first things my grandmother says to us when she see us is that her lights along her sidewalk were stolen. She was so furious. My grandmother of 80 and very religious women say," Those people better not hope I find them or I will KILL EM." it was to funny not to laugh especially because she sounded so serious. We headed on our way and got to Seattle safely. We had such a great time and I got to see most of my family on my dad's side. I didn't get to see my Aunt Laurie because she was in Hawaii. We did many fun things which you can read about farther down in my blog. Enjoy!! I know it has been awhile since I have updated my blog :-)

No comments: