Monday, March 20, 2006

Breakfast with Grandma

My Grandma, Dad, and cousin Krystina all went to the Sons of Norway for breakfast. This was really great. My cousin just moved here from Puyallup Washington and I have not gotten to know her in years. She has grown up so much and is turning into a very responsible young girl. It was also great to spend time with my Grandma Gene who I do not go and see enough. It was also very nice to see my Dad we do not seem to do much either. We all meet this women that you see sited at the end of the table. She was a real pleasure to talk with. She was an old friend of my Grandmothers from North Dakota. I think she said she was 86 yet she was so full of life and energy. She gave the breakfast an interesting twist because she was such a great story teller.

No comments: